Participating in the IMM 2016 (Integrative Medicine Meeting) – one of the most important conferences bridging the gap between conventional and complementary oncology – is an opportunity you shouldn’t miss. We invite you to go even one step further and share your own expertise in the field of integrative oncology with international delegates!
How to participate
Throughout the event we reserved timeslots for short presentations (15 min + 5 min for Q&A, given in English).
If you are interested, upload your abstract
>> here <<
before March 15, 2016*
(Abstracts will be revised and selected by the IMM Conference Committee)
The IMM 2016 will take place from September 19 to 22, 2016 close to Stuttgart, Germany. At the last IMM in 2014, 26 nationalities were present and we are expecting further growth. The conference language is English, but simultaneous translations into Korean, Russian and Spanish will be provided.
Key topics discussed by renowned experts in conventional oncology include:
- State of the Art Treatment Options Using Immunotherapies, Prof. Dr. Hamdy A. Azim, President Cairo Oncology Center, Egypt
- Colorectal Cancer, Prof. Dr. Martin Trepel, Medical Director University Hospital Augsburg, Germany
- Pancreatic Cancer, Alexander Gaiger, AKH Vienna, Austria, President of the Austrian Society for Oncological Rehabilitation and Psycho-oncology
In addition, presentations by first-rate experts in complementary oncology include:
- Nutrition in Oncology, Prof. Dr. Neil McKinney, Professor of Naturopathic Oncology, Victoria, Canada
- Intravenous Mistletoe Injections, Dr. Anette Voigt, Medical Director of GKH Herdecke, Germany
More information on speakers, topics and the program of the IMM 2016 on
To register directly please click here
>> register <<
*Please note: You have to register as a conference participant via the IMM website. For selected and given presentations you will receive a compensation of 200 Ђ and your registration fee of 100 Ђ will be recompensed – you will thus receive a total of 300 Ђ at the event. A visit of the German hospital “Filderklinik” and a tour of the production site of a mistletoe-injections-producing company will be offered as well.
We are looking forward to receiving your abstracts!
Your IMM conference committee